My Photo
Name:
Location: London, United Kingdom

Monday, November 22, 2004

Mission Statement ?!

Ok, so I've spent most of today starting to write entries only to delete them completely because (I thought) they were utterly stupid. So, how to go about talking about films that I haven't seen with any great authority and pass them off as likely Oscar contenders. I really can't, so here is my dilemma: Shall I stop posting until I have seen Finding Neverland and compared Jamie Foxx's performance in Ray to actual Ray Charles footage ? Not necessarily. I wanna see all the films that get nominated, and up until that point, I will make the purpose of this site to gather the latest news and present the information in an informative manner. At the end of the day I doubt many people are reading anyway. I shall also start posting reviews of films that I see (and that will likely be considered Oscar material) in here. So watch this space.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home